Saturday 7 December 2013

Blogmas #day7 Decorations!! ♡

Hello Beautiful People!
Today i'm going to be talking too you about decorating! And especially decorating your bedroom.
So here i'm going to share with you my favorite things to make my room look Christmassy! This is in no way what to tell you what to do, just for you to take inspiration from.
 So this is the first thing that I love! I got this today from Asda you can find it here. I have hung it on my wardrobe door so that every time i open it i hear jingle bells and the gold brings warm tones into my room.
 This little reindeer, who i have named Dancer, i also go from Asda today here. Basically he was all alone and there was no home for him so i thought i had to get him! And if he doesn't look Chritmassy then i don't know what does.
 My mum got me these pegs when i was little so i don't know where they're from sorry. What i do with them is hang a piece of string up with these across it and hang any Christmas cards i revive on it.
 I have tones of Santa hats and reindeer antlers hang every where around my room! I absolutely love them because they look so Christmasy. This is such a simple and easy thing you can do!
 Every thing is made with jumpers on now mugs pillows cad candle holders. This is actually a present for someone but i though i'd show you because it just looks so cute and cozy!
 This is one of my favorite things to do because it is just so damn cute! So any Christmas blankets, pillows, and toys you have just scatter ony your bed to make it all cozy and Christmassy.
 Okay if  had to choose one thing to use i would defiantly say fairy lights because they look so Chritmassy! I literally have them everywhere in my room and at night when i turn everything off apart from them it makes my room feel so warm. Here are the ones i use!
The last thing that i hope most people have is a stocking! Mine has a Santa face on it but i'm really sorry I have not a clue where it's from because I've had it since i was born :) You better make sure that you're stocking's on the end of your bed for Father Christmas!
I hope this gave you some inspiration and got you decorating! See you tomorrow for day 8!
Elisha xxxx
Days till Christmas- 17 days

No comments:

Post a Comment