Friday 6 December 2013

Where have I been? Christmas and BLOGMAS #day6! ❄

Hi Everyone!
Sorry i haven't posted in a while. A lot of things happened and stuff and i didn't really like sitting down and writing but to be honest I don't really have a decent excuse! So...I have just had a bit of a change and i really feel like doing some blogging! So if you guys didn't know I have a YouTube channel which you can see here and if you know about YouTube vloggers then you know that Vlogmas is going on at the moment. Now i'm not that into vlogging but i thought because i feel like doing some blogging that i would try and do Blogmas! Right i don't know if anyone does this because i don't follow many blogs but i just thought i could do it and i'm not taking any credit in creating it because to be honest I'm probably not the first to do this. So i'll be (trying) to blog every day about something it may be fashion beauty a tag or even just a chat with you guys! But please let me know if you would like anything specific! 
Okay now CHRISTMAS! oh my goodness i'm so so so so so excited i don't know about yo but i get insanely excited about Christmas and giving presents! I'm a bit of a weirdo and i absolutely loooove wrapping presents! I don't even know i just love it! Anyway I'd love to hear what your favorite part of Christmas is! 
I'll see you soon!
Elisha xxxx 

Christmas count down- 18 days
Days left of school- 10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment