Sunday 5 January 2014

A Christmas Gift ❄

Hello My Beautiful followers!
I'm very sorry that I haven't posted any thing in ages! I'm not going to make up any excuses I'm just going to get on with the blog post for you all!
So my God Mother's daughter so i'm just going to call her my God Sister has a blog called Pastel Apparel you may have heard of it because it is an amazing blog, so I suggest checking it out if you haven't. Any way for Christmas she gave me this present and I absolutely flipped out because this was my first ever benefit product. I was so excited that when I hugged her we smashed faces! Anyway she also gave me something from the Vintage Cosmetics Company which is rather cute as well. I have to say this was one of my favorite prezzies I got!




This is a brush roll from The Vintage Cosmetics Company. It has different sized slots which fit all of my brushes, a zipped section on the end which you could maybe put sponges in, and also you can't see it very well in the picture but there is a transparent flap that goes over the brush heads. It is really easy to wipe makeup off and it will be great to travel with. Oh and it fits 12 brushes.






This is the Benefit They're Real mascara. So far i have found this is amazing and really does what it says it does. It makes my eye lashes very long and luscious and also separates them well. I will update you in a few weeks to tell you how it's going.

This is only one of my presents if you would like to see what else i got go to my YouTube channel by clicking here to see my What I Got For Christmas video and while you're there have a look around and subscribe if you like what you see!
Love you all so much

Elisha

No comments:

Post a Comment