Saturday 29 March 2014

My Every Day Makeup Routine

Hello people who I haven't spoken to in a while! I'm sorry about that (again) but lets not waste time making excuses! So as you can probably tell I'm going to be sharing my every day makeup routine with you all. I have a video up on my YouTube channel showing you how I put everything on my face and here I'm going to tell you about all the products that I use.

Face-
1. Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in transparent
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51 light vanilla         mixed with...
3.Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream for oily skin in light
4 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair 1
5. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
6. Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Eyes-
1. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eye liner in 061 Jet Black
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair 1 (as a primer)
3. MUA Undress Me Too palette
4. Eye shadow blending brush
5. Flat shader brush (this one is from superdrug)
MUA palette-
1. Shy- Lid colour
2. Lavish- Crease colour
3. Naked- Highlight/ Inner corners
Lips-
Rimmel 1000 Kisses in 100 Endless Blossom

Thank you so so so so so much for reading! I will really try to keep this updated more but make sure you check my YouTube channel out because i will be uploading on there more regularly now!
Love you all so much
Elisha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment